Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Books to read: Events prior to the Phatom Menace

So I recently rewatched Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace and it got me thinking. As I saw the opening scene where Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi begin their negotiations with the Trade Federation I couldn't help but wonder what some of the missions the pair had been on prior to the Phantom Menace were like. So I did some digging and found the following list of books dealing with the endeavors and adventures of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan before The Phantom Menace.

1. Legacy of the Jedi by David Burroughs Mattingly, Set during Qui-Gon Jinn's padawan years

2. Jedi Apprentice: The Rising Force by Dave Wolverton, Set 12 years prior to Phantom Menace

3. Secrets of the Jedi by David Burroughs Mattingly and Judy Blundell, Set 7 years prior to Phantom Menace

4. Cloak of Deception by James Luceno, Set 1 year prior to Phantom Menace


No comments:

Post a Comment